Monday, April 21, 2014

Real Life

Hi all! Back today to share a few recent creations for Chic Tags. Sorry I have been a bit absent from here. Busy living "real life" and enjoying a visit from my dad and then Easter weekend road trip to St. Louis. All in all a lovely but busy week. Lots of chatting, catching up, some dining out and dining in, a trip to the zoo and Ted Drewes custard stand, breakfast downtown at Roosters; it was all good. How can it not be when shared with those you love? To add to the happiness, I ran into my dear scrapping bestie, Jules, at the zoo! Which was crazy as she now lives in Kansas. So fun how life gives us each these little moments of extraordinary goodness. An extra little blessing to all of the others experience while living real life.
Speaking of real life, I have documented a bit of it here below, using Chic Tags exclusive wood veneers and "real life" stamp from the sold out April kit. (The wood veneers, I believe, are still available though!)

I stitched some journaling rows with gold metallic thread and then stamped the "Real Life" circle stamp in a rainbow of colors for "bullet points" to each day. Lots of thoughts about daily real life stories and blessings.


For the right side I enlarged to 8.5 x 11, a photo my Mick (my dear hubby) took last week. He often does this while he is away on travel. It's a nice way for us to stay connected and I often love the photos he shares. (Especially when they are this stunning!) I added text to it in Photoshop Elements and made sure to leave space to add the gold Chic Tags alphabet stickers for my sentiment/thought I had when putting this layout together with the photo + words. 


I am off to finish up some laundry and then to scrap with my May Cocoa Daisy kits! I will be back soon with a few sneaks for you! 
Hope you had a great weekend!
Suz




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)